How do consumers react to and engage with your brand in the moment?
ASI: We are putting brand research into the hands of consumers. Mobile is always on, and always on hand, making it an ideal platform to engage and interact with consumers, for your brands’ benefit: to understand consumer-brand interactions by measuring them as they happen.
Ipsos ASI’s Brand Shout is real-time, mobile-powered research to reveal how consumers interact with and respond to brand advertising, word of mouth and other brand touchpoints in the moment. Brand Shout is a consumer driven application: it captures a rich understanding of the brand touchpoints that intersect with consumers’ day-to-day lives. Whether you want to understand immediate reaction to each touchpoint, or know how to optimize it, Brand Shout will provide the answers.
The new insights that Brand Shout gives into how people react, respond and interact with brand touchpoints can be used to:
- Optimize your touchpoints: Improve touchpoints that underperform, encourage interaction with those that are strong by understanding how consumers interact with each one.
- Plan media more effectively: with the right details about whether each media generates the desired response.
- Drive and influence word of mouth: understand which touchpoints, elements and experiences create positive or negative word of mouth and quickly take action.
- Respond effectively to competitor initiatives: determine which competitive touchpoints may be impacting your brand.
How Brand Shout Works
Brand Shout is an easy to use mobile application (app) that fits with how consumers currently use mobile devices. Designed to be always on, and to work in areas without 3G or 4G coverage (or WiFi) consumers can download the app for their specific smartphone operating systems (iOS, Android, and Blackberry OS). Over the span of approximately a week, consumers respond quickly about every brand touchpoint they experience, including digital, in-store, promotions and word-of-mouth, which enables the collection of holistic feedback to the entire campaign.
What Brand Shout Measures
Regardless of category, from packaged goods, to automobiles, to beverages, to financial services, Brand Shout provides rich insight into:
- In the moment reaction to ads and experiences before they’re post-rationalized.
- Response to all touchpoints, including advertising, social media, experiential, and point of sale, as they are experienced.
- Emotional response to each touchpoint.
- The motivations that drive purchase in-store, onsite or online – at the very moment those choices are made.
- The power and influence of word of mouth from peers, sales and on site staff.
- Competitor context: up to 50 touchpoints for up to 10 brands in one study.