PUBLISHED DATE: 17 December 2014
CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2015
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
POSITION: Associate Research Director
CONTACT: Zoe Wong – Senior HR Manager
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate is fully responsible for end-to-end management of clients’ projects which focuses mainly on customer and/or employee satisfaction research. Responsibilities include managing internal and external information to deliver exceptional insights to the client, building and nurturing relationships with the clients, and participating in team planning, company initiatives and growth of business. This incumbent is also required to develop, manage and mentor staff to ensure client understanding across all disciplines and proposals and presentations delivers key thinking on business issues.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related studies.
- At least 8 years of Loyalty Research experience. Candidates with experience with
- Financial services is an added advantage
- Selling of research projects and capabilities with good client servicing skills
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English for reports and presentations
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated individual