PUBLISHED DATE: 14 October 2014
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2014
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
POSITION: Assistant Manager, Ipsos Observer
CONTACT: Sherry Low – HR Assistant
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be involved in managing the end-to-end fieldwork of a large scale project, from its start-up to the completion of the project, ensuring it is completed in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner.
- Responsible to ensure that delivery of survey interviews are in accordance with the Company policy and quality standards, and completed as per project schedule.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations, including for example the provision of field updates to ensure datelines are met, ensuring projects are executed in accordance to project requirements, and preparation of project summary reports and other periodic/ad hoc reports.
- Involved in recruitment, interviewer work allocation, training and performance appraisal of interviewer.
- Diploma holders with preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in market research industry (those with more years of experience will be considered for Senior position)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written Proficient in MS Excel
- Good planning, organizational, delegation, interpersonal and supervisory skill