“Connecting with Consumers in Emerging Markets”
Given the critical role of emerging markets in growth strategies – and the need for speed to market – there is no room for missteps when it comes to local product testing. However, marketers who embark on product testing in emerging markets often find themselves in unchartered territory with unforeseen obstacles.
To help ensure smooth execution and high-quality results when
conducting product tests in emerging markets, we asked our Ipsos
InnoQuest experts in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) for their advice on navigating product testing in their respective countries.
• Product Testing in BRICS: Avoid Delays
• Meet Your Local Ipsos InnoQuest Guides
• Travel Tips for Testing Products in Emerging Markets
• Destination: Brazil
• Destination: Russia
• Destination: India
• Destination: China
• Destination: South Africa
• Planning Your Next Excursion
• About Ipsos InnoQuest